After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
According to §19 UStG no sales tax is charged
PayPal or Credit Card
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days. If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of ratings and comments in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face is a high quality hommage of the Garmin Fenix3.
Also check out my other watch faces:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Features ***
- Analog/Digital hybrid watch face. Choose between dial modes ANALOG_DATA_DIAMOND_LAYOUT, ANALOG_DATA_SQUARE_LAYOUT, DIGITAL, HYBRID_FULL_HANDS, HYBRID_SMALL_HANDS
- Always On Display (AOD) for some Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix Series):
legacyherocaptainmarvel, legacysagadarthvader, legacysagarey, vivoactive4, vivoactive4s
- AOD for devices with AMOLED display: D2 Air and Venu devices
- Antialiasing on supported devices
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Support for multiple languages
- Many customizeable data sources
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Battery status
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- 3 customizeable extra time zones for analog and digital display
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, minute lines, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
- Historical data graphs e.g. heart rate, altitude, etc.
- Historical data for the last 7 days e.g. steps, distance, floors, etc.
- Notification icons
- Weather: Garmin weather (on supported devices) or Open Weather Map
- Fixed degree character in the data source wind bearing
- The triangles now support indicating the wind direction using the whole 360 degrees
- The data source low/high/current temperature now again uses the medium font, the data source wind bearing speed still uses the small font
- Improve positioning of the caption icon within graphs
- Use a smaller pen width for the pattern of the stylish font for low resolution devices to improve the readability of the digital time
- Added setting to choose between regular and stylish arc
- Bugfixed potential out of range exception when drawing history data sources
- Added Croatian and Polish
- Removed support for the devices fr735xt and vivoactive_hr
- Added support for Open Weather Map for devices with sufficient memory that do not support Garmin weather
- Implemented time zones for the triangles
- Added data source week number
- Implemented digital and hybrid dial modes
- Added option to show caption as icon which apply to progress, value and graph displays
- The history graphs now support the setting data caption: Caption, Progress, Goal and None
- Added a setting to draw a stylish large number font for the digital time dial
- Added setting none for the arc data source which will draw closed arc
- Added setting to disable a data source as a whole
- Added data source move bar
- Changed time zone input from list to numeric input to save string resources
- The data source weather condition now displays the weather location in the caption
- Removed AOD for the devices descentmk2, fenix6xpro, approachs62 to save memory for new features
- Use the small font for the data source wind bearing speed
- Initial version