When using Stripe (Credit Card, Google/Apple Pay, WeChat, AliPay, ...)
After completing the transaction you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code automatically.
When using PayPal
After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
According to §19 UStG no sales tax is charged
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days. If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of ratings and comments in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face is a high quality hommage of the Garmin Quatix.
Also check out my other watch faces:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Features ***
- Analog/Digital hybrid watch face. Choose between dial modes ANALOG_DATA_DIAMOND_LAYOUT, DIGITAL, HYBRID_FULL_HANDS, HYBRID_SMALL_HANDS
- Always On Display (AOD) for some Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix Series):
legacyherocaptainmarvel, legacysagadarthvader, legacysagarey, vivoactive4, vivoactive4s
- AOD for devices with AMOLED display: D2 Air and Venu devices
- Antialiasing on supported devices
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Support for multiple languages
- Many customizeable data sources
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Battery status
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- 3 customizeable extra time zones for analog and digital display
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, minute lines, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
- Historical data graphs e.g. heart rate, altitude, etc.
- Historical data for the last 7 days e.g. steps, distance, floors, etc.
- Notification icons
- Weather: Garmin weather (on supported devices) or Open Weather Map
- Added On Watch Settings with Live View
for the Watch Models d2air, d2airx10, d2mach1, legacy*, descentmk2, fenix6xpro, fr255, fr955, venu*, vivoactive4, epix2, fenix7
- Changed the caption of battery in days to BATT as well
- Fixed the next sunevent display when applied to the triangles
- Added support for the devices of the fr255 and fr955 series
- Changed the caption BAT to BATT
- Small correction in the Dutch translation
- Workaround a bug within the Connect IQ API to fix the body battery and stress history graphs
- The recent firmware updates for the Fenix7 and Epix2 series broke the display mode "Once per Minute". Added a workaround to fix the issue
- Added support for the Dutch language
Thank you Lucien for your kind help
- Added support for the Portuguese language
Thank you João for your kind help
- Added alternative color settings as hexadecimal string values which allow access to the full color space on AMOLED devices
- Added custom logo feature
- Added the data source next sun event
- Improved transparency effect of the hands for devices with support for opacity
- Added support for black hands on black background - draw white shadow
- Speed and battery optimizations
- Small corrections to the Slovak language - Many thanks to Rasto
- Added the languages
Vietnamese - Many thanks to Trần Trọng Đại for translating the text
Danish - Many thanks to Tom for reviewing the text
Ukrainian - Many thanks to Петро for translating the text
- The top of the body battery and stress graph is now fixed to 100 - Thank you John for the vast and valuable feedback
- Added progress/percent displays for the data sources time to recovery and VO2 Max running/cycling.
- Added data sources current body battery and current stress
- Enabled System 5 data sources for the following additional watch models descentmk2, descentmk2s, enduro and fr55
- Added support for the device d2mach1
- For stress and body battery fix the bottom of the graph to 0
- Added the Slovak language - Thank you Rasto for providing the translation
- The caption of the graphs can now be turned off by setting the DataCaption to none
- Added new system 5 data sources like body battery - Read my manual: https://tinyurl.com/4cef7x5k
- Bugfix week number progress calculation
- Enabled Garmin Weather for the fr55
- Applied corrections to the french language, thank you Damien!
- Added support for single / two-line display of the notification icons depending on the data position.
- Removed invalid history data options from caption settings
- Added new settings SavePowerDuringSleep and SavePowerDuringDay which apply to the existing PowerSaver mode
- Initial version