Descent MK2 Digital
When using Stripe (Credit Card, Google/Apple Pay, WeChat, AliPay, ...)
After completing the transaction you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code automatically.
When using PayPal
After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
According to §19 UStG no sales tax is charged
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days.
If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of reviews in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face supports the Always On Display for Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices as well as Antialiasing for supported devices.
Also check out my other watch faces:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Features ***
- AOD / Always On Display for Garmin devices with chroma display (e.g. Fenix series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices
- Full antialiasing including the font on supported devices
- On watch settings for several devices with sufficient memory (e.g. the fenix6xpro)
- Dynamic layout
- Choose between number, graph and widget (progress bar and circle) display for each data source
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Power saver modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- Garmin Weather as a data source for supported devices (starting with CIQ 3.2.0)
- Open Weather Map for all other devices (lower than CIQ 3.2.0)
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Customizeable Timer data source similar to the No-Fly feature of the original watch
- Multi-language support
- 2 Different Fonts
- Added support for the devices venu2plus, epix2 and fenix7(s,x)
- For the display type number the caption text is now drawn using the respective color2 setting
- Added setting to choose if the time display shall have a leading zero
- Fixed the animation feature broken by a Garmin firmware update for the Fenix6 and similar watches
- Fixed the positioning of the bottom data field for the display types progress bar and circle for low and high res devices
- Added the languages Bulgarian, French, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional
Enable the setting System Language to use your language
- Added a setting to use the system font of your watch rather than the custom font
- Fixed percent value of the data source O2
- Fixed overlapping indicators with layout setting 4
- Added data sources year/month, active minutes day and temperature
- Added 4 new indicator styles - STYLE_3, STYLE_1_UPSIDE_DOWN, 2_UPSIDE_DOWN, STYLE_3_UPSIDE_DOWN
- Reduced the large and xlarge custom fonts to a number font to save memory - Use the medium font for
aplpha numeric data if necessary
- Initial version