When using Stripe (Credit Card, Google/Apple Pay, WeChat, AliPay, ...)
After completing the transaction you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code automatically.
When using PayPal
After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
According to §19 UStG no sales tax is charged
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days. If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of ratings and comments in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face is not available in your language and you are willing to help with the translation?
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to add your translation into the next version of the watch face.
The watch face supports the Always On Display for Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices as well as Antialiasing for supported devices.
The following devices have insufficient memory and will use antialiasing permanently when AOD is off and when AOD is on only when waking up the device with the wrist gesture:
enduro, marqadventurer, marqathlete, marqaviator, marqcaptain, marqcommander, marqdriver, marqexpedition, marqgolfer, fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, fenix6pro, fenix6, fenix6xpro, fr245, fr245m, fr645m, fr745, fr945, venusq
I also offer a legacy version of this watch face with less features in which some of the devices listed above have support for permanent antialiasing:
Also check out my other watch faces of the Garmin MARQ series:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to email@example.com.
*** Features ***
- AOD / Always On Display for Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix Series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices
- Antialiasing on supported devices
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Customize the left hand and right hand data and choose from the following options: PressureAmbientmBar, PressureAmbientHg, PressureSeaLevelmBar, PressureSeaLevelHg, Altitude, Steps, Floors, CurrentHeartRate, CurrentOxygenSaturation, ActiveMinutesWeek, Calories and Distance
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Battery status
- Customize the Logo
- Choose if you want to draw the minute lines
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, minute lines, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
*** Credits ***
The used font is free. The applied license is the CC BY-ND
- Added support for the devices venu2plus, epix2 and fenix7(s,x)
- Added support for 12h digital time format
- Added setting to use the system fonts
- Added setting battery display which allows to show the battery status as icon, value or both
- Added second hand mode "Always On full Power" - Antialiasing with AOD in low power mode, full display update, high battery consumption
- Added support for French, thank you Bru no for the translation
- Added support for Polish, thank you Janusz for your help with the translation
- Added support for Croatian, thank you Dragan for the translation
- Fixed the animation feature broken by a Garmin firmware update for the Fenix6 and similar watches
- Disabled full antialiasing for the descentmk2
- Properly scale the battery indicator for high resolution devices
- Added setting SavePowerWhenNotWearing which allows to activate the power saver mode when the watch is not on the wrist
- Activate power saver only in low power mode. This allows to show all watch face details with the gesture
- Check if the API provides a valid activity info object before accessing it fixing potential crashes with certain data sources
- Added Venu2 transparent hand opacity setting in %
- Added the new devices fr55 and fr945lte
- Added settings for the transparent hands
- Replaced setting AOD with SecondHandMode which allows to choose between always on, gesture and always off
- Added disable animation to the power saver mode
- Added setting to enable wakeup data animation when turning the wrist.
- Added support for the descentmk2s
- Optimized font size for the Venu devices
- Fixed an issue with the AOD on the Fenix5X where the watch would display a growing single colored stain as the second hand rotates. Let me know if you see the same problem on other devices.
- Each color setting now supports the complete 64 color palette supported by the majority of the Garmin devices
- Fixed an issue in the Venu AOD mode vertical lines of the Venu2 where the burn-in protection triggered by drawing a non antialiased overlay which is also more efficient
- Introduced hand shadows which add depth to the watch face, make it easier to distinguish the hour and minute hands when being close together, add contrast to the data in the background and make the watch face work better with bright backgrounds
Choose between shadow none, normal and bold
- Added option to use raw pressure sensor values rather than the average filtered ones
- Fix crash in older devices with CIQ V1 that do not support the data source active minutes week
- Added support for the Forerunner 735xt
- Implemented Venu2(s) AOD workaround, Note that this feature is still in beta. I can't test on the real devices.
I appreciate your feedback.
- Added support for the Venu2 and Venu2s
- Limit the maximum progress drawn of active minutes week and distance to 100%
- Now all devices draw proper arcs for the left and right scale
- Optimized font size for devices with lower resolution screens
- Improved battery performance
- Add power saver modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time
- The model fenix6xpro now also uses antialiasing only when AOD is off or when waking up from sleep
- Depending on the currently recorded pressure history on your device there may be a problem with setting the value PressureChangeObservationWindow to low. The problem is now detected and instead of the pressure trend icon the text caption is shown.
- Increased the minimum value of PressureChangeObservationWindow from 10 to 20 minutes.
- Changed the scale of the data source oxygen saturation to represent a value between 70% and 100%
- Added the german language
- Added option personal distance goal
- Added data source active calories
- Implemented pressure (weather) trend indicated by 3 arrow icons (up, down and straight). Using the pressure sensor history together with the user options PressureChangeObservationWindow and PressureChangeThreshold to determine/indicate the pressure trend
- Added support for antialiasing even for devices with insufficient memory when waking up the device with the wrist gesture and when AOD is off
- Added VenuAOD option that allows to select from the options HorizontalLines and VerticalLines
- Increased the font size for the Venu devices
- Add option to replace the logo with digital time
- Added option to show notifications
- Now the watch face supports antialiasing for all devices that come with antialiasing support. Devices with insufficient memory will use antialiasing permanently when AOD is off or only when waking up the device with the wrist gesture when AOD is on.
V1.5.3 (Many thanks to Tony for pointing out all the bugs below)
- Added option ScaleColor2 which defines the color of the small scale lines as well as the top/bottom scale text
- Draw the background of the text data caption transparent
- Draw the shadow of the value indicators using the background color rather than in black
- Draw the inner part of the hour and minute hands in the background color rahter than in black
- The value indicators on the left and right scale are now represented by actual parallel rectangular polygons which is what the original watch face looks like. Slightly decreased the indicator width to get a cleaner look.
- Further performance, memory and battery improvements of the scale indicator drawing
- Switched to a narrow more authentic looking font
- Added options BackgroundColor, PureMode, LogoColor, DateColor, BatteryIndicatorColor
- Display pressure inHG with 2 decimal points precision
- Show altitude in feets when unit STATUE is set
- Added data sources PressureAmbientHg, PressureSeaLevelmBar, PressureSeaLevelHg
- Added settings SecondHandShadow, ShortenHandsWhenDrawingMinuteLines, ValueIndicatorShadow, MinuteLineColor, ScaleColor, HandColor
- Performance and battery optimizations
- Added an option to choose between displaying the data caption as icon or text
- Check if the device supports currentOxygenSaturation before using it to avoid crashes
- Removed support for the devices epix and fr735xt
- Setting antialiasing to false for the following devices having insufficient memory marqadventurer, marqathlete, marqaviator, marqcaptain, marqcommander, marqdriver, marqexpedition, marqgolfer, fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, fr245, fr245m, fr645m, fr745, fr945, venusq, vivoactive3m
- Initial version