After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
PayPal or Credit Card
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days. If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of ratings and comments in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face is not available in your language and you are willing to help with the translation?
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to add your translation into the next version of the watch face.
The watch face supports the Always On Display for Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices as well as Antialiasing for supported devices.
The following devices have insufficient memory and will use antialiasing permanently when AOD is off and when AOD is on only when waking up the device with the wrist gesture:
enduro, marqadventurer, marqathlete, marqaviator, marqcaptain, marqcommander, marqdriver, marqexpedition, marqgolfer, fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, fenix6pro, fenix6, fenix6xpro, fr245, fr245m, fr645m, fr745, fr945, venusq
I also offer a legacy version of this watch face with less features in which some of the devices listed above have support for permanent antialiasing:
Also check out my other watch faces of the Garmin MARQ series:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to email@example.com.
*** Features ***
- AOD / Always On Display for Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix Series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices
- Antialiasing on supported devices
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Support for the English and German language
- Many customizeable data sources for the rings and triangles
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Battery status
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, minute lines, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
*** How to interpret the triangle position ***
*** Credits ***
The used font is free. The applied license is the CC BY-ND
- Disabled full antialiasing for the descentmk2
- Introduced new settings RingColor1 and RingColor2
- Properly scale the 5 minute indicators and the triangles for high res devices
- Removed full antialiasing for the fenix6xpro
- Added setting SavePowerWhenNotWearing which allows to activate the power saver mode when the watch is not on the wrist
- Activate power saver only in low power mode. This allows to show all watch face details with the gesture
- Check if the API provides a valid activity info object before accessing it fixing potential crashes with certain data sources
- Added Venu2 transparent hand opacity setting in %
- Added the new devices fr55 and fr945lte
- Added settings for the transparent hands
- Replaced setting AOD with SecondHandMode which allows to choose between always on, gesture and always off
- Added disable animation to the power saver mode
- Added settings that enable to use the rings to display 2 more data sources
- Added setting to enable wakeup data animation when turning the wrist.
- Added support for the descentmk2s
- Optimized font size for the Venu devices
- Removed permanent antialiasing for the watch models fenix6pro and fenix6
- Fixed an issue with the AOD on the Fenix5X where the watch would display a growing single colored stain as the second hand rotates. Let me know if you see the same problem on other devices.
- Each color setting now supports the complete 64 color palette supported by the majority of the Garmin devices
- Fixed an issue in the Venu AOD mode vertical lines of the Venu2 where the burn-in protection triggered by drawing a non antialiased overlay which is also more efficient
- Introduced hand shadows which add depth to the watch face, make it easier to distinguish the hour and minute hands when being close together, add contrast to the data in the background and make the watch face work better with bright backgrounds
Choose between shadow none, normal and bold
- Changed to the authentic Athlete watch hands
- Added option to use raw pressure sensor values rather than the average filtered ones
- Fix crash in older devices with CIQ V1 that do not support the data source active minutes week
- On the fr735xt do not draw the second hand when entering low power mode since this mode is not supported
- Implemented Venu2(s) AOD workaround, Note that this feature is still in beta. I can't test on the real devices.
I appreciate your feedback.
- Added support for the Venu2 and Venu2s
- Limit the maximum progress drawn of active minutes week and distance to 100%
- Optimized font size for devices with lower resolution screens
- Improved battery performance
- Add power saver modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time
- On AMOLED devices draw background and inner circle black in each Venu AOD mode when screen protection is on
- Keep the second hand circle even if the second hand is not drawn with AOD=OFF in the sleep mode
- Changed the scale of the data source oxygen saturation to represent a value between 70% and 100%
- Added option personal distance goal
- Added data source active calories
- Added support for antialiasing even for devices with insufficient memory when waking up the device with the wrist gesture and when AOD is off
- Added options DataCaptionColor and DataValueColor
- Added VenuAOD option that allows to select from the options AlternatingShapes, HorizontalLines and VerticalLines
- Increased the font size for the Venu devices
- Add option to replace the logo with digital time
- Added option to show notifications
- Added an option to hide the triangles and an option to hide the rings
- Draw inner part of the hour and minute hand with the background color which enabled the black color to be used for the hands
- Allow to choose separate data sources for the triangles
- Draw selected caption also if data is not available (e.g. heart rate sensor does not sense pulse)
- Change the precision of the pressure inHG to 2 decimal points
- Fixed crash for data source altitude with unit STATUE
- Added support for the German language
- Implemented the options PureMode, DrawMinuteLines, DrawLogo, AlternativeLogo, SecondHandShadow, MinuteLineColor, InnerCircleColor, HandColor, TriangleShadow, LogoColor, DateColor, BatteryIndicatorColor, SimulateVenuAOD
- Support for custom data sources with the options DataLeft and DataRight - the data in the rings as well as the position of the triangles depend on the settings
- Fixed scaling for devices with very large and with very small display resolutions
- Removed support for the Epix watch
- Replaced the font with a more narrow, authentic looking one
- Fixed minute and hour hand length
V1.4.0 - Next version with many more features coming soon
- Added support for the Venu AOD - This feature is still in beta
- Added the option to customize the background color
- Implemented authentic MARQ Athlete 5 minute indicators
- Decreased text margins that were a problem on devices with smaller screen sizes
- Added support for the Enduro Watch
- Added setting for enabling/disabling Always On Display (AOD)
- Added setting for enabling/disabling antialiasing
- Fixed 5 minute indicators overlapping with the rings
- Implemented always ON mode - second hand is always visible
- Initial version