When using Stripe (Credit Card, Google/Apple Pay, WeChat, AliPay, ...)
After completing the transaction you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code automatically.
When using PayPal
After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
According to §19 UStG no sales tax is charged
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days. If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of ratings and comments in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face supports the Always On Display for Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices as well as Antialiasing for supported devices.
The following devices have insufficient memory and will use antialiasing permanently when AOD is off and when AOD is on only when waking up the device with the wrist gesture:
enduro, marqadventurer, marqathlete, marqaviator, marqcaptain, marqcommander, marqdriver, marqexpedition, marqgolfer, fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, fenix6pro, fenix6, fenix6xpro, fr245, fr245m, fr645m, fr745, fr945, venusq
Also check out my other watch faces of the Garmin MARQ series:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to email@example.com.
*** Features ***
- AOD / Always On Display for Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix Series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices
- Antialiasing on supported devices
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Support for the English and German language
- Many customizeable data sources for the rings and triangles
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Battery status
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- 3 customizeable extra time zones for analog and digital display (on supported devices)
- Additional hour hand with GMT function (24 hours on a full rotation) (on supported devices)
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, minute lines, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
*** How to interpret the triangle position ***
*** Credits ***
The used font is free. The applied license is the CC BY-ND
- Added support for the devices venu2plus, epix2 and fenix7(s,x)
- Added support for 12h digital time format
- Added setting to use the system fonts
- Added setting battery display which allows to show the battery status as icon, value or both
- Added second hand mode "Always On full Power" - Antialiasing with AOD in low power mode, full display update, high battery consumption
- Fixed the animation feature broken by a Garmin firmware update for the Fenix6 and similar watches
- Disabled full antialiasing for the descentmk2
- Use the triangle top and bottom color to draw the left and right circle progress. Use the foreground color to complete the arc to a full circle.
- Added setting SavePowerWhenNotWearing which allows to activate the power saver mode when the watch is not on the wrist
- Activate power saver only in low power mode. This allows to show all watch face details with the gesture
- Check if the API provides a valid activity info object before accessing it fixing potential crashes with certain data sources
- Added Venu2 transparent hand opacity setting in %
- Added the new devices fr55 and fr945lte
- Added settings for the transparent hands
- Replaced setting AOD with SecondHandMode which allows to choose between always on, gesture and always off
- Added disable animation to the power saver mode
- Added settings that enable to use the rings to display 2 more data sources
- Removed permanent antialiasing for the fenix6xpro
- Added setting to enable wakeup data animation when turning the wrist.
- Added support for the descentmk2s
- Optimized font size for the Venu devices
- Add a setting to show/hide the GMT hand
- Fixed an issue with the AOD on the Fenix5X where the watch would display a growing single colored stain as the second hand rotates. Let me know if you see the same problem on other devices.
- Each color setting now supports the complete 64 color palette supported by the majority of the Garmin devices
- Fixed an issue in the Venu AOD mode vertical lines of the Venu2 where the burn-in protection triggered by drawing a non antialiased overlay which is also more efficient
- Refined the existing hand shadows which add depth to the watch face, make it easier to distinguish the hour and minute hands when being close together, add contrast to the data in the background and make the watch face work better with bright backgrounds
Choose between shadow none, normal and bold
- Added option to use raw pressure sensor values rather than the average filtered ones
- Fix crash in older devices with CIQ V1 that do not support the data source active minutes week
- On the fr735xt do not draw the second hand when entering low power mode since this mode is not supported
- Implemented Venu2(s) AOD workaround, Note that this feature is still in beta. I can't test on the real devices.
I appreciate your feedback.
- The active minutes per week data source did not work
- Initial version