After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
PayPal or Credit Card
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days. The special edition is exclusive to the Pro user. Without the Pro Code you can review the special edition watch face for 2 minutes until a notice appears.
If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of ratings and comments in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face is not available in your language and you are willing to help with the translation?
Please contact me email@example.com if you want me to add your translation into the next version of the watch face.
The watch face supports the Always On Display for Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices as well as Antialiasing for supported devices.
The following devices have insufficient memory and will use antialiasing permanently when AOD is off and when AOD is on only when waking up the device with the wrist gesture:
enduro, marqadventurer, marqathlete, marqaviator, marqcaptain, marqcommander, marqdriver, marqexpedition, marqgolfer, fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, fenix6pro, fenix6, fenix6xpro, fr245, fr245m, fr645m, fr745, fr945, venusq
I also offer a legacy version of this watch face with less features in which some of the devices listed above have support for permanent antialiasing:
Also check out my other watch faces of the Garmin MARQ series:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Features ***
- Two watch faces in one
- AOD / Always On Display for Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix Series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices
- Antialiasing on supported devices
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Customize the left hand, right hand and bottom data and choose from the following options: PressureAmbientmBar, PressureAmbientHg, PressureSeaLevelmBar, PressureSeaLevelHg, Altitude, Steps, Floors, CurrentHeartRate, CurrentOxygenSaturation, ActiveMinutesWeek, Calories and Distance
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Battery status
- Customize the Logo
- Choose if you want to draw the minute lines
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- Garmin weather as a data source for supported devices (CIQ 3.2.0): LowHighCurrentTemperature, WeatherConditionPosition, PrecipitationChance, RelativeHumidity and WindBearingSpeed
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, minute lines, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
*** Credits ***
The used font is free. The applied license is the CC BY-ND
- Disabled full antialiasing for the descentmk2
- Properly scale the battery indicator for high resolution devices
- Added setting SavePowerWhenNotWearing which allows to activate the power saver mode when the watch is not on the wrist
- Activate power saver only in low power mode. This allows to show all watch face details with the gesture
- Check if the API provides a valid activity info object before accessing it fixing potential crashes with certain data sources
- Added Venu2 transparent hand opacity setting in %
- Added the new devices fr55 and fr945lte
- Fixed the setting text for the temperature data source
- Added settings for the transparent hands
- Replaced setting AOD with SecondHandMode which allows to choose between always on, gesture and always off
- Added disable animation to the power saver mode
- Added setting to enable/disable the authentic second hand of the special edition
- Added setting to enable wakeup data animation when turning the wrist.
- Added support for the descentmk2s
- Optimized font size for the Venu devices
- Fixed an issue with the AOD on the Fenix5X where the watch would display a growing single colored stain as the second hand rotates. Let me know if you see the same problem on other devices.
- Each color setting now supports the complete 64 color palette supported by the majority of the Garmin devices
- Fixed an issue in the Venu AOD mode vertical lines of the Venu2 where the burn-in protection triggered by drawing a non antialiased overlay which is also more efficient
- Introduced hand shadows which add depth to the watch face, make it easier to distinguish the hour and minute hands when being close together, add contrast to the data in the background and make the watch face work better with bright backgrounds
Choose between shadow none, normal and bold
- Added option to use raw pressure sensor values rather than the average filtered ones
- Fix crash in older devices with CIQ V1 that do not support the data source active minutes week
- Added support for the Forerunner 735xt and the vivoactive_hr
- Implemented Venu2(s) AOD workaround, Note that this feature is still in beta. I can't test on the real devices.
I appreciate your feedback.
- For the data source wind bearing use the ring to graphically represent the wind direction in addition to the direction text
- Added support for the Venu2 and Venu2s
- Limit the maximum progress drawn of active minutes week and distance to 100%
- Cleaned up arc drawing, fixes minor issues with pixel artifacts, performance improvements
Now all devices draw proper arcs and ring progress
- Optimized font size for devices with lower resolution screens
- Added Garmin weather as a data source for supported devices
- Removed support for the devices fr45 and garminswim2
- Improved battery performance
- Add power saver modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time
- On AMOLED devices turn inner circle color black when screen protection is on
- In the sleep mode of the special edition remove the tail rather than shortening the second hand
- Now supporting the second hand shadow in the sleep mode of the special edition
- Changed the scale of the data source oxygen saturation to represent a value between 70% and 100%
- Added the german language
- Added option personal distance goal
- Added data source active calories
- Added support for antialiasing even for devices with insufficient memory when waking up the device with the wrist gesture and when AOD is off
- Added VenuAOD option that allows to select from the options HorizontalLines and VerticalLines
- Increased the font size for the Venu devices
- Add option to replace the logo with digital time
- Added option to show notifications
- Draw authentic minute and hour hand shapes
- Add option to disable special edition logo line
- Do not draw special edition logo line if both top and bottom special edition logo strings are empty
- Initial version