After the purchase process is complete do not close the PayPal window! Click on "Return to Merchant" or "Zurück zum Händler" and you will be transferred to a website showing the Pro Code. You will need this code to unlock the trial.
When using the alternative donate button you will be transferred automatically after a few seconds. (Or click "Zurück zu apps.bliemel.net" or "Return to apps.bliemel.net")
If you do not receive the Pro Code please contact me and I will send it to you per mail.
According to §19 UStG no sales tax is charged
PayPal or Credit Card
How To Support the Project
This is a trial that will work for 2 days. If you like the watch face please consider a purchase to support the project and you will receive the Pro Code to unlock the trial.
I also appreciate your feedback in the form of ratings and comments in the Connect IQ store.
The watch face is not available in your language and you are willing to help with the translation?
Please contact me email@example.com if you want me to add your translation into the next version of the watch face.
The watch face supports the Always On Display for Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices as well as Antialiasing for supported devices.
The following devices have insufficient memory and will use antialiasing permanently when AOD is off and when AOD is on only when waking up the device with the wrist gesture:
enduro, marqadventurer, marqathlete, marqaviator, marqcaptain, marqcommander, marqdriver, marqexpedition, marqgolfer, fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, fenix6pro, fenix6, fenix6xpro, fr245, fr245m, fr645m, fr745, fr945, venusq
I also offer a legacy version of this watch face with less features in which some of the devices listed above have support for permanent antialiasing:
Also check out my other watch faces of the Garmin MARQ series:
If you find bugs or want to request a feature please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to request a new track to be added to the app you can do this with a donation using the following link:
After donating contact me with details about which track you want me to add. Of course this donation includes the Pro Code as well if have not obtained it yet.
*** Features ***
- AOD / Always On Display for Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix Series) and for the AMOLED display of the D2 Air and Venu devices
- Antialiasing on supported devices
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Show todays distance in miles or kilometers
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Select your favorite race track (if you want to request a new track you can do this by donating here: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=HHE75V5DCZGHL)
- Steps current/goal indicated by colorizing the race track map - When you reach your goal the track is drawn solid
- Animations of the map triggered by the raising wrist gesture (experimental)
- Many additional settings like PureMode, disable Track, IndicateSteps, IndicateStepsWidth and TurnTrackSolid
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Select from 64 colors for background, hands, minute lines, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
- Use a custom track by sending the data with the watch face settings (custom tracks are available on my website, link is in the settings)
*** Credits ***
The used font is free. The applied license is the CC BY-ND
- Use a larger font when using battery display value without icon
- Added support for Croatian, thank you Dragan for the translation
- Removed some built-in tracks to save more memory - Use custom tracks instead
- Added 4 data sources that can be configured freely
- Added graphical battery display
- Added support for Garmin weather
- Added support for 12h digital time format
- Added setting to use the system fonts
- Added second hand mode "Always On full Power" - Antialiasing with AOD in low power mode, full display update, high battery consumption
- Fixed the animation feature broken by a Garmin firmware update for the Fenix6 and similar watches
- Disabled full antialiasing for the descentmk2
- Added a setting to use custom track data (custom tracks are available on my website, link is in the settings)
- Added setting SavePowerWhenNotWearing which allows to activate the power saver mode when the watch is not on the wrist
- Activate power saver only in low power mode. This allows to show all watch face details with the gesture
- Check if the API provides a valid activity info object before accessing it fixing potential crashes with certain data sources
- Added Venu2 transparent hand opacity setting in %
- Added the new devices fr55 and fr945lte
- Added settings for the transparent hands
- Replaced setting AOD with SecondHandMode which allows to choose between always on, gesture and always off
- Added disable animation to the power saver mode
- Added setting to enable wakeup data animation when turning the wrist.
- Added support for the descentmk2s
- Optimized font size for the Venu devices
- Fixed an issue with the AOD on the Fenix5X where the watch would display a growing single colored stain as the second hand rotates. Let me know if you see the same problem on other devices.
- Each color setting now supports the complete 64 color palette supported by the majority of the Garmin devices
- Fixed an issue in the Venu AOD mode vertical lines of the Venu2 where the burn-in protection triggered by drawing a non antialiased overlay which is also more efficient
- Introduced hand shadows which add depth to the watch face, make it easier to distinguish the hour and minute hands when being close together, add contrast to the data in the background and make the watch face work better with bright backgrounds
Choose between shadow none, normal and bold
- Added support for the Forerunner 735xt
- Implemented Venu2(s) AOD workaround, Note that this feature is still in beta. I can't test on the real devices.
I appreciate your feedback.
- Added support for the Venu2 and Venu2s
- Optimized font size for devices with lower resolution screens
- Improved battery performance
- Add power saver modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time
- The model fenix6xpro now also uses antialiasing only when AOD is off or when waking up from sleep
- Keep the second hand circle even if the second hand is not drawn with AOD=OFF in the sleep mode
- Added option to replace the track length with the activity distance
- Added the german language
- Set the track Nordschleife as the default
- Added support for antialiasing even for devices with insufficient memory when waking up the device with the wrist gesture and when AOD is off
- Added VenuAOD option that allows to select from the options HorizontalLines and VerticalLines
- Increased the font size for the Venu devices
- Add option to replace the logo with digital time
- Added option to show notifications
- Removed support for the device fr735xt
- Change to a narrow more authentic better looking font
- Added the options BackgroundColor, DrawMinuteLines, DrawLogo, AlternativeLogo, SecondHandShadow, MinuteLineColor, HandColor, LogoColor, DateColor, TrackInfoColor
- Removed support for the Epix watch
- Disable antialiasing of the following watches by default: enduro, marqadventurer, marqathlete, marqaviator, marqcaptain, marqcommander, marqdriver, marqexpedition, marqgolfer, fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, fr245, fr245m, fr645m, fr745, fr945, venusq, vivoactive3m
- Added the Nurburgring Nordschleife
V1.9.0 (Again, thanks to the community that helped finding bugs early)
- Memory optimizations to lower the footprint in order to preserve the antialiasing feature on watches with limited memory
- Draw the 0 minute indicator when track none is selected even if pure mode is disabled
V1.8.0 (Thanks to the community for suggesting the changes/additions below)
- Increased track info font size from 14 to 15 pts and equalized the font cell heights
- Added the tracks Nurburgring and Spa
- Do not draw the 0 minute string in the Pure Mode when a track is selected
- Added settings IndicateSteps, IndicateStepsWidth and TurnTrackSolid
- The following devices now default to antialiasing off as well: fenix5plus, fenix5splus, fenix5xplus, fenix6s, fenix6spro, enduro
- Because of insufficient memory disable antialiasing for all MARQ series devices by default
- Introduced the track none to disable track drawing
- Introduced the Pure Mode which does not draw the logo and neither the date
- Initial version