Your cart is currently empty!
Watch Face Features
Because of the tight memory limits of certain Garmin watches some features may be excluded. Please check the following list for an overview which features are functional on your device.
The following features are common to most of my watch faces
- Analog/Digital hybrid watch face.
! Not on all watch faces !
Choose between dial modes ANALOG_DATA_DIAMOND_LAYOUT, ANALOG_DATA_SQUARE_LAYOUT, DIGITAL, HYBRID_FULL_HANDS, HYBRID_SMALL_HANDS
- Always On Display (AOD) for some Garmin Devices with Chroma Display (e.g. Fenix7 Series)
- AOD for devices with AMOLED display
- Many options to customize the watch face
- Support for multiple languages
- Many customizeable data sources
- Show Day and Day of Week
- Battery status
- Power Saver Modes which are active between user sleep and wakeup time and when not wearing the watch on the wrist
- 3 customizeable extra time zones for analog and digital display
- Customizeable hand shadows adding depth and contrast
- Choose from 64 colors on chroma display devices and 65536 colors on AMOLED devices for background, hands, minute lines, data, etc. resulting in an almost endless number of color combinations
- Wakeup animation of the displayed data
- Transparent hands drawing a frame and for the Venu2 using a transparent fill
- Historical data graphs e.g. heart rate, altitude, etc.
- Historical data for the last 7 days e.g. steps, distance, floors, etc.
- Notification icons
- Weather: Garmin weather (on supported devices) and Open Weather Map
- Moon phase
- Predefined color schemes
- On-watch settings on many watch models
- Choose between caption text, simple icons, 2 color icon and progress icon
- Hold to launch Complications
- Subscribe to built-in and custom complications published by apps
like my Open Weather Map watch app